You’ve just been added as an Administrator for your organisation’s Everproof account – now what? Below are a few steps to help you get familiar with the system.
1. Read this! It's a brief explanation of how compliance in Everproof works and sets the stage for what's below.
2. View your organisation's users (instructions here)
- Any person linked to your organisation will be visible to you.
3. Get to know the columns on the View > People page.
- Most are straightforward, but this page will help you evaluate the next steps to best achieve compliance. Learn more about the Acc. Claimed column here.
4. View the qualifications users have uploaded (instructions here)
- You can see any qualifications or documents that have been added by your users and made visible to linked organisations. Click on a users name to see what information was provided.
5. Determine why someone isn't compliant (instructions here)
- Find someone who is non-compliant and identify the reason(s) why.
Now that you're acquainted with where everything is, you can use the links below to learn common actions that go along with your role as Account Manager.