Users are not automatically reminded to login to Everproof and set up their account, however, login emails can easily be resent.
To resend these to any/all users:
- At the top of the page, click People
- Click View People
- Click Search to bring the data up to date
- Locate the person you wish to view (you can filter on the right-hand side)
- Click Send/Resend Take Ownership Email (the envelope icon) in the row for the individual
- To send login emails to all users that have not yet set up their account, click the Send/Resend Take Ownership Email (the envelope icon) at the top of the column next to the word Actions
Note: If no envelope icon is available, the user has already logged into their account and created a password.
Watch a video on how to do this here.