You can easily add a new user to your organisation within Everproof:
- At the top of the page, click People
- Click Create New Account
- Enter the First Name, Last Name, Email Address (must be unique), and Role
- Select whether the person should also be an Account Manager (having access to the whole organisation)
- Select whether the person should be sent their login email (this can be sent later if needed)
- Click Create Account
- Click Search to see an updated list of users
Users will not receive automatic email alerts reminding them to set up their profile, but you can send/resend login emails at any time.
Note: If the email already exists, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to have the user account linked to your organisation. Include all information from #3 above.
Watch a video on how to do this here.
Article is closed for comments.