If you were just added to Everproof by your organisation:
- Check your inbox, you’ll have received an email with the subject “Your Name, Your Organisation Requires Evidence of Your Qualifications”
- If you haven't received this email yet, you can resend it to yourself by entering your email address here
- In the email, you’ll see the role that’s been assigned to you, and the date you need to upload your qualifications by
- Click the blue Get Started button
- Click Next through the initial information screens
- Create your password
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Confirm the spelling of your name
- Enter your date of birth
- Select your gender
- Enter any other organisations you're affiliated with (optional)
- Click Add Qualifications
From here, you'll be directed to the My Compliance page of your account where you can start adding in your documents and qualifications. Find instructions on how to do this here.
Note: If you’ve set up your account already and need to be linked to your organisation – please reach out to your organisation's administrator or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, email, role, and organisation name.