If your Everproof account is linked with an organisation, you’ll need to upload evidence of each requirement needed for your role in Everproof. The easiest way to do this is from the Compliance page:
- At the top of the page, click Compliance
- Next to the requirement you wish to upload, click Take Action
- Click Add
Note: The “Get” option is available only for our partner organisations and will link you to an applicable website to enrol in a course for that qualification.
4. Enter in the remaining details for your qualification
Note: Required fields are indicated with a red asterisk, all others can be left blank if the information is unknown. Adding an expiration date will ensure you’re reminded when anything is due to expire/renew.
5. Select Linked Organisations (Only Me means that qualifications will only be visible to you, and not displayed to your organisation or count towards your compliance).
6. Always upload a photo or electronic version of your document when available
7. Click Add Qualification
8. Accept the legal acknowledgement
9. Repeat this for all requirements listed
If you’ve signed up with Everproof for your own personal use, or you just want to store more than what your organisation is requiring, you can add any certifications or qualifications from the Qualifications page.
- From the Qualifications page, click Add Qualification
- Enter in all required details and anything additional
- Click Add Qualification
Don't feel like reading? Watch a video on how to do this here.